Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcome!

Hello!


Let me introduce myself


My name is Andrey Beskrovnyy. I am a self-employed management consultant and an owner of this blog which is called "The Management Consultant".


Why did I call it the Management Consultant? The idea came to my mind when I chose the domain name for my web-site. "Management Consultant" name had been taken and I decided to go for "the" in front of "Management Consultant".


That officially makes me the only management consultant in the world according to English grammar:)


What else about myself?  I am Russian and I have a very lovely wife Tanya who is a psychotherapist. Also, I stammer a bit and, therefore, British Stammering Association is one of my clients.


Why have I decided starting blog? What will I write in the blog?


I shall discuss this in the upcoming blogs.







No comments:

Post a Comment