Monday, May 16, 2011

Why the Blog?

I have launched my web-site The Management Consultant before Christmas last year. It appeared that the web-site itself is useless unless one promotes it on the Web on daily basis. So, I started using social media: Facebook and LinkedIn .

More interestingly is how my personality is changing. I have never been someone who would like to share publicly what they are thinking about. But this is about to change...


I have started to look around looking for news, events and objects to talk about. Gradually, the formats of Facebook and LinkedIn have become a little bit small for me. And, here I am, I am writing a blog.


What am I going to write about? Being a management consultant it would rather strange to write about gardening or football.


It would about management and how it affects our everyday life. Many things which one would take for granted are reflections of good or bad management practice. I come across of those reflections quite often and would like to share them with others.













No comments:

Post a Comment